need help

mikehinthehouse

New member
need help blinker lever broke

So last night my drunk friend jokingly pushed me back into the truck as I was getting out, well the blinker knob/headlight lever broke off by the colunm and is just hangn there by the wire.. does anyone know where I can get the lever from, and how hard is it to replace?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Re: need help blinker lever broke

mikehinthehouse said:
So last night my drunk friend jokingly pushed me back into the truck as I was getting out, well the blinker knob/headlight lever broke off by the colunm and is just hangn there by the wire.. does anyone know where I can get the lever from, and how hard is it to replace?

well its Sunday so try calling some parts yards Monday. local dealer should be willing to replace it I assume some soldering might be required. give the bill to your drunk friend....:bash:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top