Need some suspension help

GottaBeTRD

New member
hey all, so i have searched but I haven't found exactly what i'm looking for. So here it is: I have the stock suspension and the other day i hit a bump pretty hard and it knocked my transmission into neutral so yea... i need some new suspension. I'm a little tight on the "funds" but i want something good. Ive been eying the Bilstien 5100's for the shocks however i need a good match up for the struts. What would yall recommend? I do go offroad often however; my runner is also my DD, I'm not necessarily looking for a lift although it would be nice, its just not something i can put a lot of money into right now.
Maybe you all can give me some input on some of the stuff i got priced out around town here
Big O had something called Sensatrac and Swab had Mountain Ryder? anyway thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
thats funny you said that cause i was just looking at the Tokico Trekmasters. have you had experience with them?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top