need this part please

Elesage

New member
Hi guys,
I'm looking for this part, even Toyota do not have in stock,
can some one help me, I need this so my rear window work again,
It's the small wheel that goes in the LH side track (69806-) in that picture
let me know if you have this for sale, and if you ship to CANADA
thank you very much for your help
 

Attachments

  • 2020-10-07 16_25_01- rear -Window.png
    2020-10-07 16_25_01- rear -Window.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 593
Register to hide this ad
Hi guys,
I'm looking for this part, even Toyota do not have in stock,
can some one help me, I need this so my rear window work again,
It's the small wheel that goes in the LH side track (69806-) in that picture
let me know if you have this for sale, and if you ship to CANADA
thank you very much for your help

A junkyard with a rear end collusion t4r might let you salvage that part but normally they will sell the rear hatch as a whole. Take some mesûrementsort go to a local hardware store and look for z brackets or z channels then modify it to fit.
 
I believe the complete part number is 69806-35010.

It does seem to be still available. A place like McGeorge Toyota lists it for about 11 US dollars.

1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Guide Rail Bracket 69806-35010 | Toyota Parts

Lamentably, they don't ship to Canada. My guess is US dealers are forbidden from doing that.

I have obtained parts from MegaZip in Japan.

69806-35010 - Bracket Sub-Assy, Back Door Glass Guide, Toyota OEM | Megazip.net

Almost the same price. That's a small part so postage shouldn't be too outrageous. I assume MegaZip ships to Canada.
 
If the part is still available in the US, your Canadian dealer can order it for you. It just takes a bit.

Have you tried ‘Toyota parts direct Canada’? Only good service in my experience.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top