New to this board...

ErikJeanna

New member
Hello all... I'm new to this board, but am part of the Yotatech boards. My name is Erik and I live in Southern California. :)

My rig is a black 1998 4Runner 4x2 (should've bought the 4x4) and I am slowly fixing it up.

I just started doing some light trail riding and have discovered how fun it is to get to some of the ghost towns around my area of So Cal.

I'm wondering if anyone else has done any exploring of So Cal ghost towns as well. What are some of the ones you have checked out and do you have any pictures? I bought a book about ghost towns and am determined to check out each and every one even if it kills me :bash:

I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you and maybe I'll see you on the trails one day.
 
Register to hide this ad

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top