Ome bp51

AFPJ1

New member
I just did a 3 inch lift on my 12 limited. The rear is not level with the front. When I ordered it I asked for the heavy springs, unable to purchase the bumper I wanted. I called OME purchased the lighter springs, still not level. What springs should I get?
 
Register to hide this ad
I just did a 3 inch lift on my 12 limited. The rear is not level with the front. When I ordered it I asked for the heavy springs, unable to purchase the bumper I wanted. I called OME purchased the lighter springs, still not level. What springs should I get?
To have it level on the street with 3" front lift, you need just 1" lift in the rear to remove the factory 2" rake.
 
The kits was for 3 inch. I’m new to this wrenching stuff and not up on terms. Sorry, can you explain?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top