Part numbers for front diff mount fasteners?

thezentree

Senior Member
I want to take my diff drop out but I think I tossed the OEM fasteners. Does anyone have the part number for that long M12 or M14 bolt and the nut that goes with it?

Or, alternatively, does anyone have those bolts and nuts laying around in good shape?
 
Register to hide this ad
Found them, if you still need them PM your address to me and I'll get them shipped out.

I want to take my diff drop out but I think I tossed the OEM fasteners. Does anyone have the part number for that long M12 or M14 bolt and the nut that goes with it?

Or, alternatively, does anyone have those bolts and nuts laying around in good shape?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top