Post your youtube vids here!!

Register to hide this ad
This is NOT ME and I have no idea who this is but I found it about 6 months ago.

YouTube - Crossing Granite Creek 1

YouTube - Crossing Granite Creek 2 - return trip

I dont believe the guy driving really knew what he was getting himself into. I say this because he had a tow strap out. If he had stalled, the 3rd gen more than likely would have been swept away. Given that there is still snow, Im guessing that the water is frigid cold and whoever attempted to go get the tow strap if he had gotten stuck would have been swept away and experienced some hypothermia.

I know for a fact I would need a new pair of boxers after that and Im sure that guy did too.

Regardless, the 4runner pulled through.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top