I iand1821 New member Nov 16, 2012 #1 Just ordered the Gibson exhaust system for my 05 ltd. I'll update this thread after I get it installed! Ian
Just ordered the Gibson exhaust system for my 05 ltd. I'll update this thread after I get it installed! Ian
<<<< Senior Member Nov 16, 2012 #5 Some info: 2005-2009 Toyota 4Runner Exhaust System - Gibson 18708 - Gibson Swept Side, 2.5 in. Main Piping Diameter, Single, Straight out the back, Natural, Aluminized steel, C.A.R.B., 49-state legal - no CA shipments, Direct fit . Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
Some info: 2005-2009 Toyota 4Runner Exhaust System - Gibson 18708 - Gibson Swept Side, 2.5 in. Main Piping Diameter, Single, Straight out the back, Natural, Aluminized steel, C.A.R.B., 49-state legal - no CA shipments, Direct fit .
I iand1821 New member Nov 16, 2012 #6 ebg18t said: :how much was it? Click to expand... it was a little over $300 with shipping/tax off amazon. It's $340-something on Gibson's site plus shipping.
ebg18t said: :how much was it? Click to expand... it was a little over $300 with shipping/tax off amazon. It's $340-something on Gibson's site plus shipping.
talonjade New member Nov 16, 2012 #7 be sure to get that audio posted when you get that boy purring!:thumb3: