Pulls left on acceleration, right on decel.

Just wanted to update this to say that the problem is fixed. It was either the rear uppers or lowers, or both, that were causing the problem. I replaced them all at the same time and now the problem is gone.

I have the same problem with my runner as well, did you replace just the bushings?
 
So far so good, have had them in for almost a year now no problems. They seem like quality replacements when you have them in your hand.
 
I have the same problem with my runner as well, did you replace just the bushings?

I have had the same issue and upon trouble shooting, noticed the rear lower links weren’t installed correctly so the rubber bushings were shot. Getting those replaced and hopefully will take care of the issue.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top