Rear 5100 install bushing question

hawee99

New member
I'm a little confused on the order of the bushings for these rear 5100s.
My hardware kit has two different styles of bushings. And from what I can tell from a few installation videos I found, the two bushings should be the same. both with a slight edge on them, like the screen shot attached.
Is anyone familiar with the order of installation for the kit I have?
d44306b62634b2d6083ece65cee3d03c.jpg
d4ea0dbcc8493dea21285410478e4f80.jpg
dee5213274429ab398815a3bb71a02e6.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Nevermind. I just looked at it again with a fresh set of eyes and I think it makes sense.
I don't see any way to delete a post on here. But I will take a picture of the order once I get around to it in case anybody else has the question later on
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top