rear cargo space dimensions needed please

JSS16

New member
I am away from my truck for a few weeks and wanted to order online a tote.

I researched for length but keep finding specs with seats down.. if someone can help me

2018 trdOR


238063d1486500444-drawer-system-drawer-measurements-jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I am away from my truck for a few weeks and wanted to order online a tote.

I researched for length but keep finding specs with seats down.. if someone can help me

2018 trdOR


238063d1486500444-drawer-system-drawer-measurements-jpg

~38.5 across (my rear cart tray is 43” across)
~30.5 deep plastic to plastic
~35.5 deep from door to seats (reclined to a normal setting). @12 inch height (this is what my rear cargo tray is at)

These were taken with my cargo tray installed on top of a floor liner (husky/weather tech), but should give you an idea of what you’re looking for.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,590
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top