rearview assembly help

Park

New member
Does anyone know how to separate the glass from the rearview mirror assembly? My interior review mirror was kicked (long story) and it was rattling so i disassembled it to try and tighten it. Anyways I got curious about what was inside the review mirror itself so I removed the single screw that was on the back and I guess it was securing something because once I removed it all these pieces ce loose and started rattling inside. So does anyone know how to separate the glass from the rearview?
 
Register to hide this ad
I think Im just gonna ditch the stock rear view mirror and get a GM rearview mirror with a compass in it. There was a guy who did that like a month ago. Any body know their user name? Thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,544
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top