Replacing driver door

CheeseSteaks

New member
I reversed with my door open, wasn’t paying attention, and peeled my door back. The window track is bent inside. Looks like I’ll need a new door. Any of you know exactly what tools I’ll need? And what’s involved?
 
Register to hide this ad
My problem is passenger rear door, big dent, pretty much too hard to restore, where would the best website be to buy a new one?

The only place you'll find a new OEM door is from a Toyota dealership...if they're available but I can't find any dealer that have them for sale, otherwise you could most likely find aftermarket sources for a door BUT it may not be the same quality of an OEM door.

I would personally try to find one from a salvage yard preferably in the color you need so you don't have to get it painted.
 
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,376
Messages
3,554,521
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top