rock siders

  • Thread starter Thread starter burton6509
  • Start date Start date
B

burton6509

Guest
ok i want to get rocksliders , good front end protection,and i want to lift it 3 inches..anyone got any good websites and how much you think it would cost to do this?
 
Register to hide this ad
I just had a set built locally by a welder. He said it was pretty easy...cost of material was about $150, and then I gave him $50 for 11 hours of labor (I know, ridiculous!).

Anyways, find someone who can weld and save a few hundred dollars!

SunflowerMine11-17-07022.jpg~original


Sliders002.jpg~original


Sliders001.jpg~original


Sliders004.jpg~original
 
Tube Steel ?

Just curious. I'm a structural designer. What is the material used for your sliders? Typical structural steel HSS2x2x1/4 ?

Did those get welded directly to your frame?
 
2x2 square tube...I don't recall the thickness or exact material.

They are welded directly to the frame using a 4"x4" steel plate.
 
just look up CBI offroad fab the can make u some sliders, and they will be tough as nail and look freakin sweet.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top