Roll bar addition

MT Tatman

New member
I added this 110 round shot shell holder to my roll bar last weekend. I cut 2 bandoleers and velcro strapped them to the roll bar! My friends and I like to shoot trap and skeet so this basically holds a bulk pack of target ammo perfectly. We use a thrower attached to my spare tire on my roof rack, while standing in the truck with the soft top down.
Anyway, I thought it was a slick way to transport the ammo. Just thought I would share the fun!
 

Attachments

  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 3,313
Register to hide this ad
i thought about the same thing with a old saw belt i have but its illegal in Michigan to have open ammunition in your vehicle
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top