Side/read bumper dent.

Amirocassar

New member
Hey, I was trying the other day to remove the side fenders, because my 4Runner has a dent on it from a previous owner. Figured I could just squeeze my hand up there with a rubber mallet and tap it out, since it's thin metal. After I removed the bolts, I still couldn't get it off, and I noticed some "T" clips, you know they go into a hole and stick out so it can't be pulled out. Wasn't sure if theres any other way. Also, the rear bumper has a fairly big dent in it. I was hoping to remove that and pop it out, figure I'll need an actual hammer since it's thicker metal. Anybody able to help, or know of threads on this? Sorry, newbie to the forum!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey, I was trying the other day to remove the side fenders, because my 4Runner has a dent on it from a previous owner. Figured I could just squeeze my hand up there with a rubber mallet and tap it out, since it's thin metal. After I removed the bolts, I still couldn't get it off, and I noticed some "T" clips, you know they go into a hole and stick out so it can't be pulled out. Wasn't sure if theres any other way. Also, the rear bumper has a fairly big dent in it. I was hoping to remove that and pop it out, figure I'll need an actual hammer since it's thicker metal. Anybody able to help, or know of threads on this? Sorry, newbie to the forum!

2002 4Runner btw, sorry
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top