Spotted in a Commercial!

4RunnERD

New member
Maybe this is old news, but I was watching T.V. last night and spotted what appears to be either a Horizon Blue Metallic or Azure Blue Pearl 3rd Gen 4Runner with FJ Cruiser rims in the background of a Weber Grill commercial! Not all that familiar with a lot the 3rd gen member rides, but thought I would share in case one of our forum members 4Runner made it on T.V.!

Look for it at 11 seconds and 21 seconds behind the tailgators grilling and dancing in the parking lot.

YouTube - Weber Grills-2011 Have Fun With It Remix TV Commercial (30 sec spot)-Version #2
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Before I saw the commercial I had never seen a third gen in that color. Thought maybe it was after market paint job, but then I checked the paint codes and sure enough there it was.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,606
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top