Stubbs Welding

98WhiteT4R

New member
I probably should have done this a year ago, but I wanted to finally give a review of Stubbs Welding for people looking for rock sliders. I did a lot of research on sliders and read lots of reviews. I decided on the Stubbs and gave Richard a call. He was extremely professional and wanted to get all the details about my specific Runner to insure the perfect dimensions so I didn't have to do any trimming of fenders. We ended up talking for over an hour about various things (really cool guy) and I placed my order. It was nice to talk to the individual that's actually going to build the product and cares about the details for a perfect fit. They arrived fast and I couldn't be happier with the craftsmanship. I highly recommend anyone interested in sliders check out his website.
 
Register to hide this ad

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top