TBU wheels

skillbill

New member
IMG_1900.jpg
Can I run these wheels with the tundra break upgrades


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1900.jpg
    IMG_1900.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,171
Register to hide this ad
Most pics are unseeable I can’t find the information I m looking for? Any help thanks?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
View attachment 358136
Can I run these wheels with the tundra break upgrades


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thank God! Over the weekend I bought my wife’s stepbro’s split-3s off a 99? he had, and went to mount them today. In the back of my mind I was thinking my 98 SR5 had the Tundra upgrade, but I couldn’t remember which one. I went waaaay back to last October to the messages I exchanged with the previous owner, and they’re the 199mm. I was washing it after mounting the wheels and had an “Oh crap!” moment when I looked how close the caliper was to the wheel.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thank God! Over the weekend I bought my wife’s stepbro’s split-3s off a 99? he had, and went to mount them today. In the back of my mind I was thinking my 98 SR5 had the Tundra upgrade, but I couldn’t remember which one. I went waaaay back to last October to the messages I exchanged with the previous owner, and they’re the 199mm. I was washing it after mounting the wheels and had an “Oh crap!” moment when I looked how close the caliper was to the wheel.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


588cc32007caa764a6031c8828f39238.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top