Toyota class action suit payoff

radicalwillie

New member
Merry F'n Christmas,
Opened my mail today to find a $205 dollar check from the "Toyota Economic Loss Settlement Administrator". I had gotten a class action notice ages ago but had completely forgotten about it. The suit was filed on behalf of owners of Toyota's who sold their vehicle at a depreciated value due to the great "Floor Mat Fiasco" of 2009. Doesn't come close to the loss I took on my Tundra, but an unexpected treat none the less. Anybody else get a piece of this?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Merry F'n Christmas,
Opened my mail today to find a $205 dollar check from the "Toyota Economic Loss Settlement Administrator". I had gotten a class action notice ages ago but had completely forgotten about it. The suit was filed on behalf of owners of Toyota's who sold their vehicle at a depreciated value due to the great "Floor Mat Fiasco" of 2009. Doesn't come close to the loss I took on my Tundra, but an unexpected treat none the less. Anybody else get a piece of this?

I think I got a "piece of it" by buying my 2008 4Runner w 28k in early 2010 for like $23k.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top