I've posted couple times recently regarding my limitation on upgrading the suspension and upsizing of tires on my 2012 SR5 2wd due to 6'-5" clearance at work. And no, deflating tires every day is not gonna work and there is no parking outside near my work place in town.
I am considering trading in the 2012 for 2014/2015 TE or TEP with KDSS since I'll mainly need to stick with stock. If at all, I would change to some better tires like BFGs or Duratracks, etc.
Anyone have any advice/opinions on trading in? Should I stick it out and wait till it's paid off? I understand the loss of money and of course extending payments even longer. 4wd would help with getting around on some trails, driving through beaches and sand to get to camping spots, etc. I could probably get through most of everything with 2wd, which is why I went with 2wd initially, but 4wd would lessen any worry I have of getting stranded.
I am considering trading in the 2012 for 2014/2015 TE or TEP with KDSS since I'll mainly need to stick with stock. If at all, I would change to some better tires like BFGs or Duratracks, etc.
Anyone have any advice/opinions on trading in? Should I stick it out and wait till it's paid off? I understand the loss of money and of course extending payments even longer. 4wd would help with getting around on some trails, driving through beaches and sand to get to camping spots, etc. I could probably get through most of everything with 2wd, which is why I went with 2wd initially, but 4wd would lessen any worry I have of getting stranded.
Last edited: