TRD Emblem

amsports1212

New member
Just added this...it was only $1.50 shipped! Im getting the TRD Exhaust soon so it works well!
 

Attachments

  • IMG00007-20100207-1624.jpg
    IMG00007-20100207-1624.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,725
Register to hide this ad
That looks nice and tastefully done.

I have been wanting to get the TRD/sport decals to go on the side of my 4rnr.
 
Just added this...it was only $1.50 shipped! Im getting the TRD Exhaust soon so it works well!

Looks really good. I want to do the same. I have the TRD CAI, and ready to install the TRD exhaust... where did you get the decal?

Thanks.
 
Looks good.
I wonder if it would look better if you debadged the 4Runner Emblem and just keep the TRD.
 
I have 3 of them on my ride... ebay as well. I've had them for about 8 months and the red paint has since flaked off but I like it better all silver anyway. Well worth the money.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top