gunseller
New member
It was worth the wait - almost 3 months but its here!
I call it FDE since I sell guns for a living - they call it quicksand.
Let the Modding Begin.
I added WeatherTech floor mats since I didn't get home with until almost 10:30 last night.
Upgraded the interior lights tonight - added a center counsel organizer.
Taking off Friday to start my build out - Bushwhacker flares, Gobi - Led lights and a bunch of stuff i already purchased while I waited for the vehicle.
I call it FDE since I sell guns for a living - they call it quicksand.
Let the Modding Begin.
I added WeatherTech floor mats since I didn't get home with until almost 10:30 last night.
Upgraded the interior lights tonight - added a center counsel organizer.
Taking off Friday to start my build out - Bushwhacker flares, Gobi - Led lights and a bunch of stuff i already purchased while I waited for the vehicle.