Triple Cab!

Koz

New member
If the gas didn't go crazy, we would probably be seeing something like this!
 

Attachments

  • 198.jpg
    198.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10,955
Register to hide this ad
Thats massive !!!

I've seen 2 of them around here but the crew cab model. (4 door )

both were GMs though.
 
I have seen two here in Louisiana, one in Shreveport and one in Alexandria, they are way too big to drive on the road... Like a large Camper home with a lift... really big...
 
I saw this thing in person and it may be the baddest truck on the planet. The driveshafts on the thing were like 6 or 7 inches in diameter. I am 6'1" and my head only came up to the lower part of the door!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top