The good ole boys around here would be drooling. They would say they were in redneck heaven. Some guy has an old K5 blazer with 60s on it down the road.
I guess no factory locker on it.
I am curious if there isn't an engine bay the LS1 can't fit into.
That runner was definitely bad ass saw it at mud fest a couple years ago, dude pulled drive train and started building a buggy now last time I saw a pic of it the rig was gutted.
Haha, that LS1 opening up is certainly something to hear. That truck almost looked like an RC car in the beginning because that truck was just walking up that incline like it was nothing. And then the ROARR up the hill and sudden stop at the top made that truck look nastier! Haha, good video.
I always like finding people who DONT join this forum, and have awesome 4runners. Like the rear end as well. Some TLC was put into that project.