007Tacoma
New member
:flame: Get your flame suit on, kids. Its time to talk about another performance mod...
:flamethrwoer2::target:
I had several friends using this in their Jeeps, Dodge, Land Rover, and Chevy vehicles, but I found little to no information about them in the Toyotas (not just the 4Runner). Of all the options on the market, I like the iDrive Throttle Controller the best for 1 simple reason - it looks good on my dash... Really. It isn't huge, it doesn't have a red or green light blaring at me. It looks like it was made for the 2014+ 4Runner's dash. :shrug:
So, I reached out to them, and got a unit for my 4Runner after some very dismal towing performance in the mountains of Colorado. 3,000 miles later - I can't imagine driving without it. Even my wife loves it.
EDIT: They gave me a discount code!!!!
If you buy it from iDRIVE USA you can use the code "Trailsail" to get a discount!!!
YouTube
:flamethrwoer2::target:
I had several friends using this in their Jeeps, Dodge, Land Rover, and Chevy vehicles, but I found little to no information about them in the Toyotas (not just the 4Runner). Of all the options on the market, I like the iDrive Throttle Controller the best for 1 simple reason - it looks good on my dash... Really. It isn't huge, it doesn't have a red or green light blaring at me. It looks like it was made for the 2014+ 4Runner's dash. :shrug:
So, I reached out to them, and got a unit for my 4Runner after some very dismal towing performance in the mountains of Colorado. 3,000 miles later - I can't imagine driving without it. Even my wife loves it.
EDIT: They gave me a discount code!!!!
YouTube
Last edited: