Wheel Speed Sensor gone?

911Etarga

New member
The ABS, VSC, etc. lights are on in my '04. So when I got my new All Terrain T/A's on, I had them check the computer. It said a wheel Speed Sensor was dead. Is this easy to fix?
 
Register to hide this ad
I would imagine it is very easy to fix. Unlike older cars, where it was transmission based; on the 4th gen I believe it is wheel attached. ABS wheel sensor. As long as you are talking the physical sensor is bad, and not that the wiring got ripped out; it should be simply a unplug and replace. They may need to pull the tire to do it, but yea; I guess 1 hour MAX labor time.

The sensors are looking to be around 200 dollars.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top