Why Modify a TRD Pro?

Your joking right?



Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Do I really have to answer that? Yes its a joke as anyone who has been around for 5min knows [MENTION=124732]LawnDart[/MENTION] not only has an awesome truck but is willing to use it.
 
Having built a FJ40 and a FJ80, I know what a stock truck is capable of and what I can do with a few minor modifications. The modifications are not always necessary, but will leave the vehicle in better shape if actually pushed off road. That said, I realize vehicle ownership is a VERY personal thing. I have friends that view their car as nothing more than 4 wheels and an engine to get them places, and others that would never even consider owning anything less than a top luxury brand/model - even just as a grocery getter or garage statue. I've had some pretty unique vehicles, and if for nothing else than the vanity of having "my 4Runner," I have a full list of accessories, and modifications my brand new TRD Pro is getting.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top