Yay, I can finally post!

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly

I have a 2004 4Runner that I would like to part out. The motor is shot but everything else is working and for sale. I am just posting so I have any part needed except the motor. At this point, I have only just start to disassemble the interior. IT is a grey interior. But if you need a specific part, I can get to it
 
Working towards my 15 post
Built my runner about 8 yrs ago, used T4R a lot for research.
Eventually, I guess when I get to 15, I'll post up some picks of my rig and some of the parts I built.
Out
 
Recently bought a 2007 4runner, Mexican model. Having some issues I could use help with. Working on some replies so I can post.
 
My ordeal with becoming a member here lasted about a month. would request resending confirmation email… nothing. would reach out to the forum contacts…nothing. It seems i never got an original confirmation email. A little frustrating but here i am.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,363
Messages
3,554,398
Members
248,057
Latest member
trīṇi

Trending content

Back
Top