2006 4.7 4 runner problem need help!!

064runnersport Please keep us informed as to the outcome. I agree with you the "thumpin, bumpin and clunkin' in city traffic plus the "moanin, groanin and vibratin" (sounds almost XXX Rated) on long highway trips becomes more than a minor aggrivation.
But at 40K and at least 15K on off-road trails,washes and worse; I can say I have not had a mechanical malfunction and there are no squeaks or rattles from the 4Runner. Just from me!!!
 
well I just heard from the dealer and they found number 3 spark plug with a cracked electrode (the ceramic piece of the plug and under load it was grounding out...he said that it runs great now and I will pick it up tomorrow afterwork:D thats what happens when a machine builds a engine I guess Im glad that It wasn't just me being picky.....thanks again mike
 
You mean you whined and complained and was going to call a lawyer for FIVE DAYS instead of just taking it in for a simple fix??????????? :bash: :bash: :bash: : and more!
 
:iagree: all the effort to help you out the window :bash:

Thank you MrTom and sorry to drag you into this.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top