4Runner photo game

NEXT CHALLENGE:

Your 4R next to its nemesis, Jeep Rubicon.


Here I am next to a sweet Rubicon. I wonder if the Rubicon knows the 4Runner is its nemesis. [emoji16] I also attached a pic of my Rubicon. Loved it, just too expensive at the time.

Next challenge: 4Runner next to a rat rod. We have lots of these in our area due to hillbilly life and lots of car shows. [emoji28]
8e40dc3857775ee4ef0698c322af40bd.jpg

6bca8093315da0fa113ebd0c6f9e78c8.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
To bad the challenge was not next to a lowrider! This last weekend all the lowriders were out in force. Keeping an eye out still.
 
Plus we sold my wife's 4R and I bought an old Taco so I've been driving that a lot lately... have to wrestle the other 4R key away from Meredith when I want to drive it so it's not as convenient to grab tag pictures on the fly.

Kind of an adventure getting the Taco. Warning, bad words within:

April 2019 RFF* US trip - MeefZah
 
$10 beer at SFO! Hahaha! No kidding. I just hope you weren’t drinking Bud for that price.

I just got back from hiking & exploring in southern Utah. Talk about awful beer. Everything is 3.2%. At some restaurants you can get a “strong” beer at 4%. :ohwell:
 
Next challenge: 4Runner next to a rat rod. We have lots of these in our area due to hillbilly life and lots of car shows. [emoji28]

Here is the rat Rod challenge.

Next Challenge: Your 4runner in the wilderness (no pavement or man made objects in the background).
 

Attachments

  • Rat Rod.jpg
    Rat Rod.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
Here is the rat Rod challenge.

Next Challenge: Your 4runner in the wilderness (no pavement or man made objects in the background).

I was hoping to end the rat rod challenge with this one (if you can call that thing a rat rod).

Here's my 4Runner in the wilderness of Colorado. I suppose if you looked far enough there might be a manmade object somewhere out there.

Next Challenge: Your 4Runner with an interesting reflection. The reflection in my hood is of the red rocks on Highway 191 heading into Moab UT
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 619
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 609
I haven't been checking in because I moved over to the dark side. This is the current ride. I miss the game when it was active though.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 322
No elevation sign but you can see We are pretty high! The valley is about 4,700’. It’s the valley below Tahoe.
 

Attachments

  • B2EA9315-AE31-40FD-89D6-442654A724C6.jpg
    B2EA9315-AE31-40FD-89D6-442654A724C6.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 259

Attachments

  • 9F7BC67D-594A-4315-9E81-049E004BF7D1.jpeg
    9F7BC67D-594A-4315-9E81-049E004BF7D1.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 264
Can we change it to the 4Runner & 1 Land Cruiser photo game?:wink2:

I'd like to play but my wife has essentially claimed the 4Runner and I rarely drive it anymore except on trips. I'm in a Tacoma...again... can't decide if I love it or hate it...again...

I feel like anything 4 wheeled should be okay to play the game with. We're all registered users.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,597
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top