5th Gen Spotted Thread

Saw a modded black 5th gen today around 730p turning south on S 193rd E Ave, Tulsa/BA. May have been [MENTION=66624]KCcarguy[/MENTION] or the other mysterious modded black 5th gen lurking around. I flashed my lights, and followed a bit behind for a mile, but turned off at 41st.
 
Saw a modded black 5th gen today around 730p turning south on S 193rd E Ave, Tulsa/BA. May have been [MENTION=66624]KCcarguy[/MENTION] or the other mysterious modded black 5th gen lurking around. I flashed my lights, and followed a bit behind for a mile, but turned off at 41st.

Sounds like it could've been [MENTION=84479]Petromaniac[/MENTION]
 
20150823_162958_zpsjbfxa4z2.jpg~original


Southpark mall, Charlotte, NC.
 
Silver 10-13 with roof rack and ladder. Westbound on la tijera around 8 am. Not sure about wheels, I was only able to catch a glimpse.
 
Saw a couple of nice modded 4Runners on Saturday. One was on i5 north between Everett and Marysville. It was a black 10-13' with an orange baja rack with some orange decals on the side. 2nd was a red 14/15', lifted with TRD wheels and saw him going south on i5 by the outlet mall up by the casino in Marysville area.
 
[MENTION=62034]Keemonrunnin[/MENTION] sighting this evening around 7:30pm by the Torrance Crossroads in SoCal SouthBay area. What's up!!? Your rig is looking good as ever!
 
[MENTION=62034]Keemonrunnin[/MENTION] sighting this evening around 7:30pm by the Torrance Crossroads in SoCal SouthBay area. What's up!!? Your rig is looking good as ever!

Saw you as well. Made the right turn and saw a 5th gen with a roof rack. By the time I got closer, I saw you looking down. Then you looked up as I was passing you. I was heading over to Costco to do some last minute shopping. Good to see you in the 4Runner.
 
4Runner Hi-Rail

Starting to see these more and more on the big lines (NS, CSX, etc.) as well as the local branches...finally had my phone on hand for a quick photo.


 
Saw this white TRD on the way home the other day. Baja basket, nfab runners and yellow tint fogs. Gave him a thumbs up but he didnt seem too friendly :/

1591ab32-c9b5-49d2-9469-ba4c8bb762a9.jpg~original
 
Last edited:
Saw you as well. Made the right turn and saw a 5th gen with a roof rack. By the time I got closer, I saw you looking down. Then you looked up as I was passing you. I was heading over to Costco to do some last minute shopping. Good to see you in the 4Runner.

We need a South Bay meet over there again...I sometimes see folks but it is always someone going the other way. I am seeing a Black Pro each morning the last few days heading North up PCH/Sepulveda.
 
Saw this white TRD on the way home the other day. Baja basket, nfab runners and yellow tint fogs. Gave him a thumbs up but he didnt seem too friendly :/

20zo5u0.jpg

Too funny, well in a way, just got back into a 4Runner after some years in a Jeep Wrangler and waving was 2nd nature, waved at a 4Runner the other day by accident and the guy I'm sure was what the hell / was fun explaining that one to the kids who were with me.

Quick side note, reason I'm back saw a TRD on the trail and like it even tho I went Limited with a 3rd row lol
 
I have a red '14+ TE w/ TRD wheels, blacked out front/rear valance, sliders parked across from me on 6th ave in Little Tokyo.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top