Aloha!

808g19

Member
Howzit, I'm just the average joe here who loves his 2004 SR5 AWD V8 4Runner. Everything is stock and I just want to add a lift kit which won't cost much. Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to T4R.ORG!!

Coming from someone that current has Daystar Spacer Lift...don't do it.

Too much work for a little improvement.

If I did it all over again, it'd either be...

OME

or

Overland Warehouse Radflo 2.5
 
Welcome most to 4runner dude, Glad to have you here in this forum. Hope you can have a great time here.
 
Welcome to T4R.ORG!!

Coming from someone that current has Daystar Spacer Lift...don't do it.

Too much work for a little improvement.

If I did it all over again, it'd either be...

OME

or

Overland Warehouse Radflo 2.5

Thanks for the info. OME & OW 2.5 looks promising.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top