I'm trying to get the guy from JT Spec to prototype bumper repair plates for a 4th gen. I think this is a cheaper option than buying and having to repaint a whole rear bumper for mines. I know I could try the while plastic weld thing but this seems much easier option and worth the money. He
just needs a picture like this from the rear bumper. Mine is currently attached to my rig, and the bumper does not come off quickly, so I figured I'd give this a shot. Also, mine is completely missing two of the "tabs" and I want to make sure he gets it right. We're going to have to go back and forth with revisions if necessary but he's willing to do it. I told him I'm sure there are other 4th gen owners who can benefit from this. Can someone who has their rear bumper off take a picture like this with a tape measure (both sides)? Thanks in advance.
https://jtspec.com.au/collections/bumper-repair-plates
just needs a picture like this from the rear bumper. Mine is currently attached to my rig, and the bumper does not come off quickly, so I figured I'd give this a shot. Also, mine is completely missing two of the "tabs" and I want to make sure he gets it right. We're going to have to go back and forth with revisions if necessary but he's willing to do it. I told him I'm sure there are other 4th gen owners who can benefit from this. Can someone who has their rear bumper off take a picture like this with a tape measure (both sides)? Thanks in advance.
https://jtspec.com.au/collections/bumper-repair-plates