Great video. It should be really useful for DIY folks who might think it's something outside of the realm of home mechanics. If you're not changing gear ratios, it's not a terrible job since you don't have to reset pinion depth.
My only comment is that if you're using OEM gears - the spec is .010 - .020 backlash. Most aftermarket gears are .006-.010. So if you look at a typical gear setup chart for the specs from Yukon or Nitro or whoever, it'll say the tighter backlash setting. I think for most OEM gear sets if you set the OEM gears around the .006 range, you're probably going to get a bit more gear noise and paint a pattern that shows the pinion being a bit too deep. It'll probably work fine, but for OEM gears I'd probably measure first, then setup the same backlash when finished. It's a little unusual that your original measurement was closer to .006.
Also - I have no idea why Toyota uses shims on the non locker 8.2 but threaded backlash adjustment on the elocker diff.