007Tacoma
New member
I know a bunch of people move their backup or rearview camera to their bumper when they add swing arms. I tried that for a while, but I didn't like the low angle.
Instead, I did the same thing I had done on my 2003 4Runner - I moved it into the spoiler. Now I can see my trailer, my swing arms, spare tire, fuel can, and my hi-lift all on my dash (via my Pioneer HU).
Q&A - Rear Camera in Spoiler of 5th Gen 4Runner (2015) Install, Using, and the all important WHY???? - YouTube
Instead, I did the same thing I had done on my 2003 4Runner - I moved it into the spoiler. Now I can see my trailer, my swing arms, spare tire, fuel can, and my hi-lift all on my dash (via my Pioneer HU).
Q&A - Rear Camera in Spoiler of 5th Gen 4Runner (2015) Install, Using, and the all important WHY???? - YouTube