Bilstein 5100's Compatability

hangman

New member
Hey, everybody!

I'm thinking about leveling the front end of my 2011 TE; thinking of going with the Bilstein 5100's. I'm shopping around a bit and curious about one element: are only the "24-196499" models appropriate for the T4R? I saw someone recently sold Billy 5100's from an FJ on this forum, and they had a different sub-model.

Thanks in advance for your help.:driving:
 
Register to hide this ad
if it fits a 2nd gen Tacoma, FJ cruiser, Lexus GX460, Lexus GX470 150 series land cruiser prado, 120 series land cruiser prado or a 4th gen 4runner it will fit on a 5th gen
 
I'm looking at a pair of 5100 struts from a second gen tacoma. Bilstein 24-239370. I guess this will fit, right? Are there really any differences between the different model numbers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,554
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top