calebcalandra build thread

calebcalandra

New member
04 4Runner SR5 4x4 with 125, XXX miles & running great

Up to Date Mod List
(3/1/18)

Tires & Wheels
275/70/17 BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2s
17x9 Mamba M14 black wheels

Suspension
3" Rough Country "budget" lift kit
2.2 Rough Country shocks, struts, and rear coils

Engine
Anti-Dark engine light (colors: white and green)

Exterior
Aftermarket halogen headlights
35% tint in the front two windows and 5% everywhere else
Backup lights
31" Lightbar behind lower grille
Rago Fabrigation ditch lights w/ ebay side shooters

Interior
Weathertech floor mats
Aftermarket head unit and amplifier​
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Anti-Dark Engine Light Write Up 11/11/16

Anti-Dark Engine Light Write Up

I got this engine light for my birthday from my awesome cousin & really like it.

image5.jpg

Here's the results.
IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG
​
 

Attachments

  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,311
  • IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,363
  • IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,311
  • IMG_0650.JPG
    IMG_0650.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,335
Last edited:
Anti-Dark Engine Light Write Up

...and where I zip-tied this other piece (I have no clue what the heck it is) to part of engine bay.

View attachment 226549

​

If I'm guessing right at which piece you're talking about, ziptied between the fan shroud and radiator, it's the fuse for your light. That little black thing should open up and reveal a fuse in it. First place I'd check if your light ever stops working.

Looks like a nice helpful mod for sorting out those night time issues that can crop up!
 
Last edited:
LED Lights in the Rear - Part 1

Reverse lights are here.
I got them both as a package for $15.00. These are going underneath my rear bumper and will be wired separate from the reverse lights.
IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg​
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,497
  • IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,488
Last edited:
Brighter Backup Lights - Out Put Shots

IMG_0773.JPG

Passenger's side:

IMG_0775.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0773.JPG
    IMG_0773.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 1,199
  • IMG_0775.JPG
    IMG_0775.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,205
Last edited:
Thanks for the write-up! I bought these lights for the same purpose, so this is great to see. I was thinking about just wiring them in with the backup lights, but I do like the idea of being able to flash someone riding my bumper...
 
My two, 6 inch, single row, 90 degree, flood LED light bars came in today! Pictures of them installed will soon follow. They are can be found here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HT642WY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got them both as a package for $15.00 with free two day shipping (with Amazon Prime). These are going underneath my rear bumper and will most likely be wired up to the front so I can have freedom to turn them on and off as I please. They'll mainly be used for extra lighting when I back up, to flash people who are riding too close from behind, and for some cool pictures.

View attachment 226579

View attachment 226580

View attachment 226581​
How do you like the lights? Are they bright enough?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
 
31" lightbar behind lower grille

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a 31" lightbar. I got it along with a homemade mounting bracket.

File_001.jpg

Pics of it fully installed:

Photo Feb 28, 2 13 24 PM.jpg

lightbar1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • File_001.jpg
    File_001.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 992
  • Photo Feb 28, 2 13 24 PM.jpg
    Photo Feb 28, 2 13 24 PM.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 958
  • lightbar1.jpg
    lightbar1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 967
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top