CEL codes and O/D light

maxman05

New member
Hey everyone I'm new in this forum. Just picked up a 1991 T4R 3L 4x4 auto. I had an intermittent check engine light so I decided to try to pull the codes from it and see whats up with it. I got code 12 and code 22. Anyone know what could cause these and what they are? Also with the O/D button on I get flashes from the O/D off light and from what I'm reading here that could be cause by a speedo cable thats going bad? I would appreciate any help. Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey,

Im having the same issue with the o/d light.

With one exception..

My spedo cable started going out first...
And now it doesnt work at all. And since the spedo has stopped working, my o/d has decided to flash...

So i am hopping that the flashing o/d light just means a bad spedo cable.

If not, then you and me both have some trans issues!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top