Center Locking Diff not working?

snowrunner94

New member
So i was out wheeling today and i had to use my 4Lo and center diff lock for the first time, and when I went up the ruts I got stuck with only two wheels spinning. I thought the center diff locked all 4 tires. Please inform me what it does or is it really not working. Ohh and everything on the dash was working just fine nothing was blinking or anything.
 
Register to hide this ad
no you need front and rear lockers for that. a center diff lock locks front-to-back in the transfer case. locking side-to-side is done at the front and read differentials.

instead, you can use a traction control such as A-Trac.
 
no you need front and rear lockers for that. a center diff lock locks front-to-back in the transfer case. locking side-to-side is done at the front and read differentials.

instead, you can use a traction control such as A-Trac.

Ok i see now, what is a good and cheap locker you reccomend for the rear?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top