BackOff
New member
We still on for this Sunday or gunna ditch it and go another week? Deciding if I should go see our beach house damage from the tornato first hand or just let insurance handle everything haha.
I am still good with this Sunday the 16th. 10am Redmond, Fredmeyers, maybe get into some mud for a change around here.
I can go next weekend or whenever if any want to wait till after this storm system.
Was actually pretty fun last Sunday even with the mishaps... I was probably slowing BlackWorksInc down, it was really technical and challenging, a set of 285's might help some. I think I shifted in and out of 4x4low more that day than I have in the last 10 years.
Hope your house survived, the wind kept me up till 3:30am.