Cutting the muffler off and o2 sensor?

TheWhighet

New member
I'm getting a cherry bomb extreme put on tomorrow but in the meantime my buddy and I want to hear what it sounds like without the muffler on the v8 for a day haha. Is this going to cause the 02 sensor or anything to go off? Probably a dumb question but anything helps thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm getting a cherry bomb extreme put on tomorrow but in the meantime my buddy and I want to hear what it sounds like without the muffler on the v8 for a day haha. Is this going to cause the 02 sensor or anything to go off? Probably a dumb question but anything helps thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could through off timing because of not getting back pressure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top