Dash Lights

Register to hide this ad
NP, thanks a lot man.. now if I could only find out what kind of bulbs I need to change my dash lighting to blue... :confused:
 
Yeah thats the trick. I didn't want to take my whole dash out in order to figure the bulb size. This should be a fun project.:biggrin2:
 
Yeah man when I took my dash out the bulbs are weird.. for the 02 that is, now for the 97 like you have, they are very simple. And quite a few people with 97's have already done that mod. Now I haven't seen anyone with an 02 do it.. yet.
 
Man!!! I had no idea how many different LED's there are to choose from. I read that whole thread link you sent me and I'm still a bit comfused about which ones to get but I'll have another read. I get the feeling that any 194 will work though.
 
So I got some LEDs and the smaller 74 bulbs are too wide in the middle part. They are called Wedge Based. Do you know if I can cut away the plastic to make it fit without damaging the bulb?
 
I had to cut away some of the plastic to get some of the LED's to fit because I went with the tri pod 74 bulbs. But.. cut at your own risk.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top