does toytec ever run sales?

so the time has finally come to order the lift for my 05 V6 sport. I have decided on the 3/2" bilstein coilover lift with total chaos UCAs from toytec. down the road I will look into extended brake lines and better swayer links. does anybody have any leads on deals or sales from toytec? I've been creeping their website for almost 6 months and haven't seen any kind of sales of coupon codes. I'm trying to lessen the sting of buying the lift and tires :yield:
 
Register to hide this ad
They always have a customer appreciation day sale in August, and a black friday sale. Both are usually 10% off. Sometimes they'll do a memorial day sale, but that isn't a sure thing like the August and November sales they do.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top