Door lock programing problem

03_4x4Runner

Senior Member
When I program my door locks to lock at 25 mph instead of locking when taken out of park it only works one time then goes back to the old setting.
Has anyone else ever had this problem, I hate it when the doors lock when taking it out of park. I wish there was a setting so that the doors would stay unlocked unless I lock them.
 
Register to hide this ad
When I program my door locks to lock at 25 mph instead of locking when taken out of park it only works one time then goes back to the old setting.
Has anyone else ever had this problem, I hate it when the doors lock when taking it out of park. I wish there was a setting so that the doors would stay unlocked unless I lock them.

Haven't had this problem, but I believe you can program so that the doors would stay unlocked unless you lock them. Info should be in the owner's manual.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top