Asaspades93
New member
I was also. I have talked with the owner of grahamdaddy4x4 and he seems interested in taking over production fully. If that does happen I will put you in contact with him about future purchases
If you plan to post to Classified forums, you must follow these rules, or your post will be deleted.
Well the news I got wasn't good. I called Monday and yesterday about the delivery date and finally got thru today. I spoke with his assistant and was informed that he's been out of town since last week and is planning on not returning for at least another week. I flipped out hearing this. I am going to do the only thing I feel is right in this position which is to refund the remaining members money in its entirety.
This has now put me in a tight position since some of the funds had been used to purchase material and I cannot pay back everyone at once. I know how that sounds and I deeply apologize, but if you will give me a week or two I will have everyone's refund sent. I hope that you all understand and will allow me that time frame to send the refunds back. I know this is putting a lot of trust in someone who has failed to deliver, but I will make this right if you are OK with waiting another week or so
I haven't been getting notifications on here recently so feel free to email me if you have any questions ([email protected])
DittoYou don't need to send me a refund. Just keep me in mind if you ever get this going. If not, that's cool too. It's not a huge amount of money so I'll just take it in karma points [emoji4]
Yes, that is correct. I sent everything I had over to another fab company to take over, I'm working out a deal for you guys thru him if possible. I won't, I have things pretty organized for getting the refunds sent. I wish I was able to make these happen, but it wasn't the right timeJust so I'm clear. You will not be producing this product any longer?
I'm fine with waiting to get my refund, shit happens. Just don't forget about us.
Yes, that is correct. I sent everything I had over to another fab company to take over, I'm working out a deal for you guys thru him if possible. I won't, I have things pretty organized for getting the refunds sent. I wish I was able to make these happen, but it wasn't the right time
I'm still in and don't mind waiting if you can get things rolling with the new supplier.Yes, that is correct. I sent everything I had over to another fab company to take over, I'm working out a deal for you guys thru him if possible. I won't, I have things pretty organized for getting the refunds sent. I wish I was able to make these happen, but it wasn't the right time
I'd be interested if you get this moving again.
I opted out a week ago as well and have heard zero about my refund. Has anyone else received theirs?
I've slowly started paying back the refunds. I was trying to get all the funds and do it at once. There were a few guys who didn't want to wait, which I understand son just shoot me a message with your email. Makes it easy to keep my files in order that way