Duhockeys 4th Gen Build

It's been a year since this thread started. I demand more pictures.

Unfortunately, these are the only pics for this one.

Used 2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 for sale in Parker, CO | Brighton Store

Its up for consignment. We had a change in situation and we had to get rid of it. I just couldn't drive it the 20 miles to and from my new work everyday. I was averaging 12-14 mpg with the lift and the MTs on it.

Im currently evaluating all my options for a wheeling rig. Right now Im leaning toward a Jeep XJ... that may change but, its highly likely unless I find someone dumping a nicely built Yota rig for cheap. People just want too much for their 80's and 90s Runners/yota trucks and the things are over 20 years old for frickin sake.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top