mtbtim
Elite Member
Hey Dudes,
[MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION](aka Sean) and I collaborated with [MENTION=174573]krutoydiesel[/MENTION] (aka Seydzh) to make Y'all an E-locker Swap Video. Seydzh was the brains behind this operation and I (Timmy) was just along for the ride to help where I could and film the job. Seydzh also had his brother Steven along to help wrench. Steven also owns a 3rd Gen. Sean worked his usual magic and made the video much more viewable after I did all the rough cuts to get the right content and flow.
Without further ado, Here's the Video and Enjoy the Show!
[MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION](aka Sean) and I collaborated with [MENTION=174573]krutoydiesel[/MENTION] (aka Seydzh) to make Y'all an E-locker Swap Video. Seydzh was the brains behind this operation and I (Timmy) was just along for the ride to help where I could and film the job. Seydzh also had his brother Steven along to help wrench. Steven also owns a 3rd Gen. Sean worked his usual magic and made the video much more viewable after I did all the rough cuts to get the right content and flow.
Without further ado, Here's the Video and Enjoy the Show!