Engine cover bolts

Register to hide this ad
I am going to assume you have a 1GR-FE, you're going to have to either try chasing the threads or replacing the brackets for the cover if you really want to hang on to it. The other option would be to drill out the old studs and tack weld new ones in.
 
I am going to assume you have a 1GR-FE, you're going to have to either try chasing the threads or replacing the brackets for the cover if you really want to hang on to it. The other option would be to drill out the old studs and tack weld new ones in.

My only problem with it, is that I think it look pretty with the cover on. Explain more on "Chasing the threads," please?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,554
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top