Front and Rear Shocks

4RunnerKauai

New member
Got a 2WD 2010 4runner SR5 with 3inch lift, I want to replace the current shocks as the current ones are old, what’s a good replacment? Not looking to spend too much money, but also looking for quality.
 
Register to hide this ad
Because you have a high lift your options are a little bit more limited. The Bilstein 5100 is probably your best option. It has height adjustment on the piston which is helpful.

What ever you decide, call the manufacture first before buying to make sure you have the right length needed for your lift or give Maui Off Road a call. They can help you.

I see you’re in Kauai. Nice! I travel there often for work but never get to stay for long. Love Kenji’s Burger.
 
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top